Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

So, I've just bought my Mother's Christmas present (yes, a little late I know) which is this, it looks lovely.  I have spent the day baking.  I am about to wrap all my presents, and then off to the pub.  Finally I am feeling a bit Christmassy!  So Happy Christmas to you all for tomorrow, I hope you have a great day whatever you are doing.


Here are my snowmen cakes that I made earlier, having never baked before today I think they are a masterpiece!




3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I hope you had a great Christmas too!

      Delete
  2. Hey, it's Ally from Strawberries-taste-how-lips-do
    just a quick message to say that I've changed my blog name
    and for some reason when you change your name, your followers
    have to follow you again on your new link! So if you want to
    follow me again, please do on my new link! :)

    Ally | www.perksofbeingally.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete